University Community Childcare
Creating a nurturing and enriching environment in order for our community's children to thrive.
Team up with our professional teaching staff to support the learning and development of young children. Gain early childhood knowledge and experience from working in an established high quality center accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and rated 5-Stars on the Iowa Quality Rating Scale (QRS).
- work in partnership with parents
- create supportive environments
- stay current with emerging best practices for young children
- enjoy benefits of working with a professional teaching team
- like knowing they make a difference in a child's life
UCC offers opportunity to...
- share previous early childhood experience with young children
- complete Child Development Associate credential (CDA) or Associate's degree through TEACH Early Childhood Iowa program
- work with supportive, experienced team leaders
Other benefits include:
- vision and dental insurance
- vacation and sick leave; paid holidays
- continuing education opportunities
- out-of-classroom planning time
- positive work environment
- "wonderfully adorable and amazing children!"
Click on "Teacher Application" or "Part-Time Assistant Teacher Application" or "Registered Nurse Application" button to open application forms. After completing, save the application to your computer then attach it to an email message and send to email@example.com or to 2623 Bruner Dr, Ames, IA 50010
Apply to work at UCC today!