University Community Childcare
Creating a nurturing and enriching environment in order for our community's children to thrive.
Team up with our professional teaching staff to support the learning and development of young children. Gain early childhood knowledge and experience from working in an established high quality center accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and rated 5-Stars on the Iowa Quality Rating Scale (QRS).
Our teaching teams...
- work in partnership with parents
- create supportive environments
- plan for all areas of children's development
- encourage problem solving and use positive guidance with children
- have access to plentiful supplies and professional resources
- stay current with emerging best practices for young children
- like knowing they make a difference in a child's life
- vision and dental insurance
- health insurance through Healthcare.gov
- vacation and sick leave; paid holidays
- continuing education opportunities
- out-of-classroom planning time
- positive work environment
- "wonderfully adorable and amazing children!"
Click on "Teacher Application" or "Part-Time Assistant Teacher Application" or "Registered Nurse Application" button to open application forms. After completing, save the application to your computer then attach it to an email message and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 2623 Bruner Dr, Ames, IA 50010
Apply to work at UCC today!